Total Care Provider offers a distinctive combination of fundamental Home Health care and Community-based care services to families, individuals and clients in general. In addition to Home Health care, TCP (Total Care Provider) also provides the following: Child Care services; Memory Care; Placement Services, Technology Solutions; Health Care Education; and an online store that sells care products. The company is guided by competent professionals with years of background experience. These knowledgeable professionals create a unique time to provide pioneering solutions, that will enable families and clients achieve their goals, success, well-being and satisfaction.
- Total Care Provider strives to provide high-quality, family friendly, client-centered and affordable Home Health, and Community-based care services to families, individuals and clients in general. The individual needs of families and clients are carefully assessed, understood and met through the selective assignment of qualified, trustworthy and compassionate personnel.
- To employ competent, trustworthy, caring, and well-trained individuals who are responsive to the needs of our patients, their families, our clients, and the communities we serve. We encourage and support continued education of each service provider. In turn, our company will provide staff with competitive compensation, an inviting work environment, and knowledgeable management and direction.
- To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of in-home and community-based care services
- To be the provider of choice in the community
- To be the employer of choice in the community
- To be a financially viable agency
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- keeping our client’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services
- treating and interacting with our clients with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of client information
- showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities
- recruiting, training and retaining competent staff
- valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff who are our greatest asset
- nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward
- developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations
- conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner
- building strong relationships with customers
- serving customers/employees humbly
- enhancing growth and trust
- adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry; and,
- applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Agency